Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kiessling: I do not trust me twelve gates



Leverkusen --
Since nothing of fear and insecurity, it is perhaps the beginning of his Bayer had time.
The Franconian dialect, although it remained the same, but for Stefan Kiessling, with its almost 26 years have become clearly more open, more mature and more confident.
"We now have a giant opportunity to play a great season," said the Bayer's Offensive Player of the leader's, who scored in the first round twelve gates.
This ratio, he dares to even in the second half, "says Gravel" the Express: "This is doable. I will confirm the first round and may perhaps even topped. Simply because the team so well in harmony. But then I also have to play better again, "added the striker to self-criticism," My last three games were not so hot, because I was missing but the perseverance. "
Nevertheless, Kiessling played an outstanding first round total - and thus back into the notebook of national coach Loew. The attacker feels at the top of the world leaders - that they must coax him no, he likes to say out of himself: "My advisor told me that there are requests from other clubs for me. But of this I will now hear nothing! I have contract with Bayer until 2012, and feel very comfortable with Bayer wants to achieve something. Poaching efforts can save you now! "
Kiessling loyalty oath for Leverkusen. The sporty and also applies to private. Even in the Rhineland, the striker has become home - and he plans to increase his family. Sohnemann Tayler in February two years old. "He will not remain a single child. Norina and I wish for another child, preferably a girl. "Does" because even a World Cup baby in the room? Gravel laughs: "No, no, so fast that now is not. We hope and plan das "
And perhaps a family man Kiessling is therefore not entirely unhappy that his team this time, no training completed in the south. "For one, it's nice to be in the morning and evening with the family. On the other hand, we have here at the BayArena perfect conditions. What more could you want? "