Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I have twelve needles in the head


        Photo: Private
        If it is because of the beauty, then more money for Dusseldorf silicone and similar things from the land in various parts of the body. The Düsseldorf artist Chori Weber's beautiful.
And what had once landed in her body was, not really the beauty. That she had at least one magician promised in their homeland Java.
What was that exactly, now learned her husband, Bodypainter Jürgen Weber, the first time and only because Chori had to go to the dentist. Jürgen Weber: "The dentist took an X-ray of Choris head. Looked puzzled and asked me immediately for an interview.
On the x-ray anywhere in small pens were observed Choris head. "One of Chori long kept secret. Weber: "My wife told me then confessed that she went as a 17-year-old in Java to a magician. The set has its twelve golden needles under the skin of the face. With the eye can not see them. "
"Susuk" is called in the Malay culture. Since the practice was against the Islamization of the region, it is of modern Islamic scholars have now been banned. Chori: "The needles I can share my time for a positive aura, a lot of energy and creativity. So far, they have brought me good luck.
"She has never felt pain. Weber: "I'm still worried. The needles wander. Who knows where. But at least now I know why my wife is so amazingly beautiful. "
Also of Interest
Child had 50 needles in body
Needle-boy is a ritual sacrifice